Safety precautions and warnings
- You are starting off at your own risk!
- Only take part if you are in shape! Warm up before you start! Check your pulse!
You‘ll be going uphill 530 meters in altitude!
- Keep the traffic regulations and follow the rules for cycling in the forest!
- Keep the route in mind and follow the signs!
- Check the condition of the trail and watch for branches, stones, trees, etc.!
Adjusting your speed accordingly!
- Be considerate of other participants as well as of non-participants!
- Please take your garbage along home with you!
- Don‘t take it easy going back! It‘s 530 meters downhill!